Question
Posted by: basil | 2004/02/27

Unsure about status

Doc I went for two different HIV tests after my last exposure which was in first week of december. the tests were elisa and a pcr and they both came back negatvie. i am continuaslly experienceing funny symptoms which seem to be related to hiv including my wife. i dont know whether i am going crazy of not. i dont know where to go from here. please help

Basil, the best would be to see a specialist physician and have him sort it out for you. The good news if of course that you’re definitely not HIV positive. Good luck.