Question
Posted by: dini | 2007/12/18

unsure

i'm a married woman with a loving husband who will die at any time for me,i have been struuggling with a child for about +_4 years now i have tried to make him see other option like adopting or ivf but he seem not to have interest,i want to have a child of my own whether i give birth to it or not, then i met this guy who is also willing to pay for ivf or helping me with adoption i love him as much as he loves he will also die for when i'm with him he completes he understand my language and i understan his.i'm not sure what to do 'cause they are both good to me well he knows i'm married woman,but somehow my husband is missing my happiness.

when i first met my husband i wasn't inlove with him he told me it will grow as time goes by, yes ithad grown but with this guy i've never felt anything likethis.please when me before i make the biggest mistake of my life.

Why not see a marriage counsellor together, to enable you each to udnerstand the other's point of view better, and seek a mutually satisfactory solution / decision ? Maybe the first mistake was marrying someone you didn't love, assuming that love would "grow" Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't

2
Posted by: Nody | 2007/12/18

Sure you need help before making the biggest mistake of leaving your husband and commit to someone who seem to understand your languange only to find that he is actually speaking Greek,something you have never heard of in your entire life.
I'm married and have been struggling to conceive as well here is my story that i want share with you.
oneday i met this (what look like a gentleman )who gave me an ear when sharing my barren with him. after a long run i made my mind to leave my hubby fo him.i packed a handy bag and went straight to his house,the one he promised its door will always be open for me to get a broad shoulder to cry on.when i got there he was in i waited at the gate after few attempts to let him know i was there,until his car came driving in but with a ladydriver . somehow i prented to be passingby but somehow that lady noticed i was actually standing there and went in to call my "understanding Partner".who came out yelling where..where have you seen a woman? coming towards my direction whispering Please leave... my father and sister are here.just go i will come after you.and offcourse i knew they were visiting that week but was somehow surprised as to how he doesn't want me to meet them.i went home to my hubby till today i'm still a barren one and longing for a child that can call me mommy.i don't allow my mind to dwell on the matter though sometimes it is difficult. so be careful

Reply to Nody
Posted by: -|||- | 2007/12/18

I wish I could give you the phone no of my ex wife. I very understanding guy came along and helped her out of our marriage. The rest is history. Aparently he has quite a generous heart and a knack for understanding women other than the one he should be committed to. BUT I agree, it is possible that out of the 40 odd million people in South Africa this guy of yours is the only one who talks your language and who understands you so why don't you give it your best shot and leave your loving husband for this guy..... Best of luck.

Reply to -|||-