Question
Posted by: Uncertain | 2007/03/20

Unsure

Hi please can you advise ato what I can do I normally get my monthly for 7 days, but this month I got it only for 3days I am also suffering from heart burn. I am not to sure if I am pregnant, I also have a discharge that has a really bad odour its been a long time and I used Medaspor, Canex V and Cloritmazole which didn't seem to help at all. Please advise me. Thank You.

If the medications for the discharge have not helped it is probably not thrush and you should see a doctor to make a diagnosis.
You are probably not pregnant, but do a pregnancy test to be sure.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/20

You need to see your doc to rule out infection, if you think you are pregnant do a preg test:)

Reply to Maya