Question
Posted by: Second Child | 2006/07/25

Unsure

Morning Doc

I am interested to find out the following:

I am on a 28 day cycle and only mentruate for about 4-5 days but with servere cramps a week before and during mentruation. I am 28, since last week Thursday I have been getting hartburn somthing I never had and since Friday last week I have been feeling nausuas and having menstrual cramps, my breast are also tender with veins standing out. I am only due for my next period on the 5th of August. Can this be a hormonal change in my body or some thing els, we have been trying for the last 1 1/2 to get pregnant but hubby has some problems. Can you please give me some advise

It sounds like hormonal symptoms rather than pregnancy. If you are struggling to conceive, perhaps you should see a fertility expert.

3
Posted by: re:unsure | 2006/07/25

twoweekwait.com

Reply to re:unsure
Posted by: re : Unsure | 2006/07/25

check twoweekwait website

Reply to re : Unsure
Posted by: Me | 2006/07/25

Sounds like you are preg.

Reply to Me