Question
Posted by: Teboho | 2005/11/28

Unstopabble Menstruation

How possible is is for a pregnant person to continue with her periods? My Wife was on injection for a month and her periods ceased and after that she has been mentruating irreguarly. We visited the doctors and could not be assisted, so the question I am asking you is that could she be pregnant? How can this irritating thing be stopped.

If she is having irregular bleeding, a pregnancy complication is possible. The easiest way to know is to do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: anon | 2005/11/29

GO and buy a pregnancy test at Clicks or do a blood test at the doctors. You said she was on the injection for 1 month. Has she gone back for another one? If she is not one any contraceptives then she could be preggies, but I think you need to take her to a Gynae and let her have a pap smear and a check up and let the Gynae give you guys more information as to why she is having continued periods.

Reply to anon