Question
Posted by: Uneasy | 2004/11/18

Unsettling dreams

I used to go out with this man, then he married another woman. I keep having dreams of being friends with his wife. The other day I dreamed her making my bed, one day I dreamed her telling me that I will never see this man again. We still love each other and are in constant contact. But, I have resolved to find myself another man.
Please tell me what these dreams mean.

,,,,I don't interpret dreams

10
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/11/19

I think you know in you heart the right thing to do is to respect the marraige of this man and woman - you see her as your "friend" cause you know its right to move on and leave this man alone.

Maybe its your guilt that drives you and that you "friendship" with this woman means that you actually do respect their marraige.

I think you should respect yourself aswell and move on and find the man you deserve.

Telling you that you will never see him again is your fear of losing him.

Please move on .... there is someone out there for you.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Uneasy | 2004/11/18

I rest my case, goodbye wos.

Reply to Uneasy
Posted by: woman of substance | 2004/11/18

You ask for a meaning, we give it you and go an extra mile to explain further. Its obvious, you still like the guy and wish the wife could be nice to yu, isn't it so?? Dont entertain the thoughts and you will see what will happen. the dreams will dissapear. Move on.

Reply to woman of substance
Posted by: Uneasy | 2004/11/18

Did you see the shrinks response? He understood.

Reply to Uneasy
Posted by: Uneasy | 2004/11/18

Woman of substance again you respond to something you did not understand. Please read properly and understand before you respond.

Reply to Uneasy

If you already knew, why waste your time and ours???

Reply to woman of substance
Posted by: Uneasy | 2004/11/18

Moose
In my dreams she is a friend

Mel & woman of substance
Its good that you are not shrinks. You are aware that you are dealing with a person who is hurting but you talk like you ... Did you read my last sentence or were you just too eager to condemn. I suppose you are "fortunately" married.
I just wanted an interpretation of my dreams not a judgement.
Thanx anyway, for telling me something that I already know.

Reply to Uneasy
Posted by: Woman of Substance | 2004/11/18

Ask yourself why he left you. Why did he marry someone else but still keep contact with you? He is using you and you must move on. You deserve better!! Dreams are mainly influenced by our thoughts during the day and in this case, you might be envying your ex’s wife thereby dreaming of her. Cut all contacts with him and move on. Married men are better off left alone with their wives.

Reply to Woman of Substance
Posted by: Mel | 2004/11/18

The dreams mean nothing except that you are thinking far too much about a married man. Do what he did and move on and get on with your life and stop all contact with him as he is only using you for recreation.

He left you, remember, so make sure you get the message.

Reply to Mel
Posted by: Moose | 2004/11/18

Uneasy,

In your dreams do you see her as your friend , rival or enemy?

Reply to Moose