Question
Posted by: unsatisfiable | 2005/05/27

UNSATISFIABLE

ok this is not a joke ....I have been sexually active since i was 13yrs old by choice, my first orgasam blew my mind I went threw ALOT of boyfriends and well girlfriends too.i am 34 now married and still cant get enough.If I'm not with someone then I masterbate and I'm not talk once or twice a day either it's more like 5-10 times a day AND I'M STILL NOT SATISFIED..WTH is wrong with me.I know I'm addicted but what can I do about it????????

This has nothing whatsoever to do with addiction ; "Sex Addiction" is just a cute marketing name dreamed up by some quacks trying to sell unproven treatmens. You may, if this is not a hoax, have obsessive sexual conduct, or hypersexuality ; and for it to be effectively helped, you'd need to see a normal, ordinary shrink for a proper assessment of all aspects of your state and functioning, and discussion of orthodox treatment options. The usual tranquillizers would not be a good idea, because the benzo's ( Valium and its cousins ) are usually disinhibiting, like alcohol, and could worsen the situation.
Take responsibility for your behaviour --- we are not forced to do everything we feel like doing, and are capable of controlling our behaviour far more than most of us usually choose to do.
And if you have had a problem at Walmart, an American store, how exactly do you expect to be satisfied by a randy reader in South Africa ?

20
Posted by: unsatisfiable | 2005/05/30

ok you broke me..unsatisfiable2 at hotmail dot com i want pix for proof

Reply to unsatisfiable
Posted by: blue | 2005/05/28

hey bj this biatch wants it shes playing us . you know she want this big thing yes you do satisfyable . you know it too you pretty tease you . look shes got me so big right now I bet i could barely get it in her if she was here . Nothing a lil ky jelly can't handle . unsatisfyalbe be truthful what would you be doing if i undressed you and there were 10 other naked black studs waiting inline to pump your -l- . some for your mouth and some for that --l-- p-s-- of yours . Shes gonna brake bj if we stay afterthis one iknow shes too hot for blacks.
we got her soon brother

Reply to blue
Posted by: unsatisfiable | 2005/05/28

BJ and BLUE all i can say IIIIIIYYYAAAA yall really aint makin this easy for me are ya? no i am serious i'm am going to try and get help for this before i get a AIDS or something.so far i have been lucky and always have safe sex but i'm not willing to take anymore chances reason why i'm trying to get help

Reply to unsatisfiable
Posted by: Blue | 2005/05/27

yes JB a good black man thats what unsatisfiable needs. I m a hot blooded woman too and when I started dating black dudes my situation changed too like you said . It don't ever stop but a good how you put it a good 11 or 12 incher aoo man that works for awhile . Good luck unsatifiable I know what you are going through , give JB your addy and see what the good doc can do for you .

Blue

Reply to Blue
Posted by: Blue | 2005/05/27

Blue

Reply to Blue
Posted by: JB | 2005/05/27

So now that you know that we are in africa does that turn you on even more . I'll be truthful with you , I am holding something in my hand that should satisfy you more than you ever had been before . I know you can not completely satisfy a nympho but sometimes an 11 incher does somewonders for the ladies like you . Ooooh is a ok but give me a chance to to share in your needs . send me your addy and you won't be disappointed hot lady . eleven inches will do it for a little while anyway .

JB

Reply to JB
Posted by: unsatisfiable | 2005/05/27

OMG i had no idea this was a site for South Africa how cool is that !! a internetbuddy told me ya might be able to help or give some type of helpful suggestions and Nympho tysvm your words were very respectful and wise and if anyone is here from the states then you will understand why hrelp didnt help the first time i went for help. and ty Ooooh talk to you soon.

Reply to unsatisfiable
Posted by: Ooooh | 2005/05/27

Mail me Ooooh at webmail.co.za

Reply to Ooooh
Posted by: unsatisfiable | 2005/05/27

Ooooh i mail u..

Reply to unsatisfiable
Posted by: Nympho | 2005/05/27

If you're really serious then maybe go back & look at your initial request. Why do I say this? Because although you do acknowledge that you 'may' have a problem, you haven't yet taken responsibility for it. Taking responsibility for it accepts that you are the one doing it to yourself.
Yes, it could very well be an addiction of sorts. If this is the case then it would be wise to treat it as such. Why does a person become an alcoholic? Really speaking, only that person would know.
But like an alcoholic can become re-habilitated, so can you, so can any addict.
You laugh & joke about it because maybe it seems funny, from other people's point of views. What about your views? Would you really like to stop? If so, then it is only you that can stop it. Not some person who thinks they can keep up with you.
Bottom-line is, to really help you get through this you are gonna need the dedicated help of a reputable professional, but the first step is yours & yours alone.
Point to consider... Every time your hubby hears that you helped yourself, or masturbated, it may mean to him that he is not doing enough to satisfy you. The more he feels this, the more he will withdraw, till maybe you only get it once a week, or once a month, or maybe even worse. Think you can live with that?
Also, take time to think about the difference between being satisfied, & being fulfilled.... which would you prefer?

Reply to Nympho
Posted by: unsatisfiable | 2005/05/27

yes teacher my bad...do i get a spanking for my bad spelling or do i have to take a math test too

Reply to unsatisfiable
Posted by: Carter | 2005/05/27

the time could be better spent improving your spelling.

or : you can make money by appearing on Jerry Springer

hoax!

Reply to Carter
Posted by: unsatisfiable | 2005/05/27

ya know NO NAME if i wasnt trying to get help for this i would take you up on your offer and i am marreid now and i want my marriage to work and hubby really aint to happy about me being overly stimulated all the time OK let me tell yall how bad it really is I'm banned from WALMART for a year the local MALL for well the next 5 month I was fired from my job 4 times and i can go on and on and on and on but i tihnk that would be pointless hoping yall got the picture.now does that sound like I am joking..and ya i can joke and kid around about all i want but it doesnt take the fact away tha i have a serious problem and have seeked help in the past to no avail...oy vey hm

Reply to unsatisfiable
Posted by: Lola | 2005/05/27

No Name - go to the sex forum, this is not a pick up site

Unstaisfiable, I assume you don't want to be unfaithfull to your husband. I would really reccomend getting proffesional help for your addiction. It can be treated like any other addiction can be.

Reply to Lola
Posted by: Ooooh | 2005/05/27

Let me mail you or would you like to mail me.

Reply to Ooooh
Posted by: No Name | 2005/05/27

I think you are looking for me!!!!!

You sound like just the person I need in my life. It would be a mutually beneficial relationship.

And by the way this is not a joke either

Reply to No Name
Posted by: unsatisfiable | 2005/05/27

ty Lola

Reply to unsatisfiable
Posted by: unsatisfiable | 2005/05/27

no not a hoax i am very serious and so far only one or two people have had anything remotely close to an intelligent reply.i mean what part of "not a joke"dont you understand?

Reply to unsatisfiable
Posted by: Lola | 2005/05/27

There is an article about sex addiction on this site, either Mind/Sex. See a therapist who can help you with your disorder

Reply to Lola
Posted by: Jess | 2005/05/27

Hoax

Reply to Jess