Question
Posted by: lerato | 2007/03/09

unprotected sex after miscarriage

i had miscarriage on the 26th January 2007 and we had unprotected sex on the 08 March 2007, all this happend before i could see a doctor, what would be the consequenses of this except pregnancy ( is it safe for me to take morning after pills), how is this going to affect our health (his & Mine). i'm scared and confused and my dGynaer is fully booked i'm seeing him on monday (12 March 2007) but the waiting is killing.

pls help

There would be no consequences other than possibly falling pregnant and it should not affect your health. You can take the morning after pill within 72 hours of unprotected sex.