Posted by: AFT | 2008/08/13

Unprotected casual sex!?

I recently bumped into an old schoolfriend at the mall. She told me about my ex, who happens to be her cousin. I can'  t believe what she told me. He'  s twice divorced, because he cheated on both wives. After the 2nd divorce he moved in with his mistress and cheated on her endlessly until one mistress fell pregnant and now he'  s moved in with her, already having another affair with a married woman. The disturbing part is, that he apparently never uses condoms because then he can'  t get an erection. Do people still have unprotected casual sex like this? It is frightening and we should all pray not to ever get involved with a partner like this.

He's a nasty and highly irresponsible man, consistently causing harm and grief and risk tomothers. Any woman who agrees to have sex with such a man must realize the risks she is running, even if he wore condoms, a raincoat and goloshes. You are so well rid of that Ex !