Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2006/03/31

Unprotcted

I am expecting my period anytime from today. I had unprotected sex day before yesterday. What are the chances of falling pregnant and if i take the morning after pill how effective is it going to be? (36 hours after the intercourse)

Your most fertile period is two weeks before your period. Would be less effective than if used as prescribed.

1
Posted by: Nads | 2006/03/31

Dear Michelle,

THE CHANCES ARE NOT THAT GOOD THAT YOU'RE PREGNANT AS MOST WOMEN WHO HAVE A 28 DAY CYCLE OVULATE 14 - 16 DAYS AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF THEIR LAST PERIOD, TWO OR THREE DAYS BEFORE YOUR PERIOD IS DAY 25 - 26, NOT LIKELY. I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE MORNING AFTER PILL THOUGH WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT DOC HAS TO SAY. GOOD LUCK!

Reply to Nads