Question
Posted by: mARYNA | 2003/03/20

UNPLEASANT SMELL

I smell quite bad after sex, even if I wash directly after. It is as I mine and my husband's fluids clash. We have both had antibiotics and I have douched etc. Yet is still seems to be a problem.
Can you give me some indication of what the problem might be.

mARYNA, I can’t say what the cause is without examining the both of you, but I can tell you it’s probably not because your fluids clash. You might be allergic to his sperm, but then you would develop an itching sensation rather than a bad smell. It may be that you weren’t given the correct antibiotics and that there is still an infection present, but I can’t say for sure from this side of the screen. The best would be to see your gynae and have him sort it out. Good luck.