Question
Posted by: ANIMAL STACKING??? | 2005/07/12

"UNIVERSAL ANIMAL PAK ULTIMATE TRAINING PAK"<br><br>

MY 19 YEAR OLD SON IS AT GYM, HAS A SMALL FRAME AND HAS NOW STARTED TAKING THESE TABLETS - 11 "HUGE" TABLETS A HALF HOUR AFTER EATING AND THEN GYMS THEREAFTER. I HAVE NOTICED A BIG CHANGE IN HIS UPPER BODY BUILT - GONE BIGGER - THE FIRST WEEK OF TAKING THESE TABLETS.

MY QUESTION IS WHETHER THESE TABLETS ARE GOOD TO TAKE OVER A LONG PERIOD WITHOUT LEAVING ANY SIDE EFFECTS? ARE THE CONTENTS OF THESE TABLETS NOT GOING TO MAKE THEM ADDICTIVE? WHEN MY SON HAS REACHED A GOOD BUILT AND STOPS TAKING THESE TABLETS WILL HE LOOSE HIS BULK?

APPARENTLY THE SIDE EFFECTS OF TAKING THESE TABLETS IS THAT IT MAKES YOU AGRESSIVE - IS THIS TRUE???

AS, I have no idea what it is, but I’ll have a look at the pharmacy tomorrow and see if I can find out for you. Please repost this question so that i have somewhere to post my reply. Good luck

1
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/13

No tablets that are legal should make him change so quickly, the legal ones are basically mass builders that help you bulk up and then also provide the energy to convert that to muscle. This post really concerns me as my husband has some body building titles from when he was a teenager and his gym instructor was the one that used to inject him with the steroids (which of course were illegal and double so giving it to a 13 year old)

The problem is also that even if he stops exercising he will lose all that and it will turn to fat. He wont stop taking the tabs as even if they are not addictive they will make him think he needs them to have energy to keep getting bigger stronger etc

And yes they do make you aggressive.

Where is he gyming? If he is getting these things from there it is also wrong.

Reply to Joanne E