Question
Posted by: Unhappy | 2003/01/13

Unhappy with my body.

Hi Doc,

I am quiet a skinny person weighing only 49kg but I have a huge butt, thinn arms and legs and a HUGE tummy...
I really need advise as to what to do as I am really unhappy about my body especially my tummy. I am not a big eater.
Is there anything I can take to get rid of my buldge? I have started exercising.

Thanks!

Dear Reader
Exercise is probably the best solution - join a good gym and ask the instructor to work out a programme which a) targets your tummy b) builds muscle on your arms and legs. If your tum has not reduced after 3 months I think you can try some of the better beauty salons that do body wrapping - phone Lillian Terry International at (012) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complex treatments, but first firm up with the exercises.

1
Posted by: Carl | 2003/01/13

I purchased these passive exercisers before Christmas (advertised in You/Huisgenoot = R149) and my stomach is 95 gone after 3 weeks.

Reply to Carl