Question
Posted by: Unhappy | 2007/04/05

Unhappy

I've been dating this man for nearly 8 months now. Most of the time he's a good guy. He's never cheated or anything like that.
But he gets upset really quickly. And when he does he usually takes out his frustrations on me. He's NEVER hit me. But he gets so mad that he doesnt want to talk to me. He hangs up on me everytime I call. He says hurtful things. I cant take much more of it. I dont want to leave him because I love him that much. But I also cant handle feeling this way. Dont get me wrong 80% of the time he's amazing. But the 20% of the time that he gets angry just cancels out all the good. I'm tired. I'm hurt. And I dont know where else to turn.

Please help.

If you continue to acept this bad 20 % you would be showing no real respect to yourself or indeed to him. During the good 80 % choose a suitable time and discuss this with him, and make it clear how bad he makes you feel when he behaves in that way, and ask him to seek help ( CBT, for instance ) to gain control, so he can be 100 % amazing, rather than just 80 %

3
Posted by: foresight | 2007/04/07

can you imagine what your life will be like if you married him??? Time heals, leave him.

Reply to foresight
Posted by: Lauren Auder ™ | 2007/04/05

He wont respect u or treat u better if u let him treat da way he does .... take a stand - show him n tell him that u will not tolerate being treated da way he treats u!

Reply to Lauren Auder ™
Posted by: bUTTERLFY | 2007/04/05

Leave him - I hate somebody hanging up on me-rudest thing
ever!!!!!

Reply to bUTTERLFY