Question
Posted by: Biscuit | 2007/05/11

Unfair or too soon to ask?

Is it unfair or too soon to ask a person where you are standing after seeing that person for 6 months?

No its not. And I agree with Maria that it depends on the question. Wedding banquet menus are better left till later ; but sharing each other'\s current thinking about how things are going and where they might go, is surely fair

7
Posted by: Chris | 2007/05/15

I sometimes think that all chicks want is someone that can help then reproduce. Why can't you just enjoy what you have for as long as it lasts? He is still around after 6 months, is he not?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/11

Is this a friends with benefits thing?

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: JANET | 2007/05/11

Hell no its not - especially if you are intimate

Reply to JANET
Posted by: Maria | 2007/05/11

Sorry, meant NO formulas

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Maria | 2007/05/11

That depends on exactly what you're asking. "Are you going to marry me in the next three months" is unrealistic. "Do you think our relationship has longterm potential" is probably fair. It depends a lot on the people involved and the strength of the relationship, there are now formulas.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: jane | 2007/05/11

no

Reply to jane
Posted by: me | 2007/05/11

no it is not.

Reply to me