Posted by: Desperate | 2011/09/01

Unexplained Pelvic pain

I''ve had unexplained pelvic pain for about 4 yrs now. The pain is on my lower right abdomen. I have gone for two laparoscopy but the Gynaecologist cant find anything wrong.

It feel like there is some congestion or some pressure on my right side, the pain will sometimes go to my thigh. Sometimes its like its under the hip bone, sometimes it feels like its from the womb.
The pain sometimes disappears for months, its been back for three week now &  i dont know what to do.

Is there any doctor you can refer me too who specializes in pelvic pain or is there some type of scan that can be used to see what is wrong bcoz with the ultrasound the doctor cant see anything?

I am 36 yrs of age, i dont have any children &  i have never had any operations before which i can say left a scar or adhesion.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

I suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist, in order to determine if your pain is due to gastrointestinal pathology. If nothing is found, you should consult an urologist to explore the possibility of bladder pathology, as the cause for your obscure pain.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.