Question
Posted by: celeste | 2005/12/01

unexplainable severe headache

Hi! My husband NEVER suffers from headaches, but for the last 3 days he's been complaining of severe headaches, and has gone to our GP(yesterday morning). He subscribed some relaxers/painkillers, saying that it might be a tension headache. he also gave my husband an injection. The problem is that the headache has not subsided. My husband mentioned that he's constantly thirsty, - could this maybe point to something else than just a tension headache?please give me your opinion?

Dear Celeste,
Please take your husband back to the doctor -this does not sound normal. It could be a viral infection of the brain. Check for neckstiffness and vomiting/nausea - if he has the symptoms, he needs to see someone urgently.

1
Posted by: RICO | 2005/12/01

Might be more but you need to post a better discription. give more detail, area of head type of pain, etc.

Reply to RICO