Posted by: Irene | 2009/05/29

uneven skin tone on body

can you please advice what to use for uneven skin tone over my body esp from my chest down to my midsection...its makin me so insecure to appear naked...also recommend a tablet that will assist with protecting and assist sensitive skin.Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Irene, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would ideally like to examine the skin first and then recommend the appropriate treatment.

I presume from your description of ‘uneven skin tone’ that you are referring to sun damage (pigmentation changes, veins, etc.) and if this is the case the following topical regime is recommended:
A good SPF, 30 or higher, that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide
NeoStrata Ultra Smoothing Body Lotion
NeoStrata Bionic Serum (Face, Neck, & Chest Only)
NeoStrata Renewal Cream
You may consider adding monthly NeoStrata Glycolic acid peels

My recommendation for a tablet that helps to protect sensitive skin is Heliocare tablets that provides a natural sun protective effect (SPF 3) and contains anti-oxidants that help to reduce free radical damage.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.