Posted by: ggsgss | 2008/06/09

uneven legs

when i was a child i had a leg injury just above my right while i was playing. When i wear fitting trousers i have noticed that my right thigh [the one with the injury] is bigger than my left [ie trousers fit more tightly]. What do i do so that my thighs are the same size, do i exerise the fatter one more, if yes what exercises do you suggest or do i use a countouring gel and apply it more often on the fatter thigh. Its frustrating.

please help

Dear Connie
A human body is seldom absolutely balanced at both sides. The larger thigh may be due to increased muscle development at that side, could be due to the way you walk or it could be due to weaker lymph drainage in this leg. I would suggest that you ask your doctor to examine the leg and then decide whether you need to see a physiotherapist or biokineticist for exercises or if it is just an anatomical difference.