Question
Posted by: Shawn | 2007/12/11

Unemployed with possible Bipolar

Thank you for the answer, very helpful, I have one last question.

I have been unable to face getting a job for the last 3 years. So I have to go to the free psychiatric clinic in Germiston.

What I'd like to know is the treatment going to help and will I get the correct help I need?

Hi Shawn, well, as I don't know the clinic you mention, or its staff, I have no way of knowing how useful they will be --- but their help is surely likely to be a whole lot better than no help at all, isn't i8t ? And discuss your issues with them, incluidng this "not being able to face getting a job", as you need to be able to face it, get a job, and improve your situation, don't you ?