Question
Posted by: Al | 2004/03/10

uneducated vibes...

Hi all

Pls inform as to what vibrator would be the best to stimulate my gf's clitoris during sex, size thereof and where i could buy it.

Also send some instructions on how to present it to her the first time. She's not shy/conservative, just can't imagine plucking out a 5 ft woman-eater without bad reaction.

How long will the batteries last?

Try the latest "Pocket Rocket" available from my "Women Only" store (011) 787 - 1222.

1
Posted by: Romantic coach | 2004/03/10

The size of the vibrator doesn't really matter. They are available in all sizes from 10cm to 30cm. And they will all do the same thing in that they will cuase sensations wherever they are use. There is also a small one available that can be inserted into the vagina and left on while the lady goes about her business. She'll probably have the biggest smile on her face throughout the day too.

The vibrators are also available in different materials. Some are made of hard plastic while others are made of soft rubber. Depends on what you want. They're also available in different colours if that is what you want.

I would wrap it up discreetly and somehow try and change the shape of it. Maybe square so that it does not look too intimidating when you give it to her and then perhaps put it in a shoe box and then wrap that in a foil wrap of sorts.

Batteries last incredibly long. They don't use too much energy. But then that could also depend on how often you use it now isn't it!!!!!!!! I would also suggest that you remove the batteries when you are not using it.

And lastly, enjoy using the vibrator and watching your girlfriend use it too.

Reply to Romantic coach