Question
Posted by: pdd | 2006/07/17

undescripable skin problem

hi am writing to you from Zambia,i have huge skiin problem i'v seen doctors here they say am alegic to the sun n thats whats causing my problem.. the thing is i have a dark complection,oily n sensative skin its smooth n i rarely get achne but from time to time i get an irritation,then an itch,them buruning sensations,then dark marks that look like dirt patches that can be scrubbed out but they cant..i now have an uneven skin tone and dont know what to do please help me....hopefully you can recommend something for me that i can get and use here...please am really desperate

Expert ImageArchive

Medication taken per mouth is a common cause of "allergy to the sun". Tpically applied products that contain musk ambrette ( eg in after shave lotion ) can also play a role. Sometimes one cannot find a cause for such a rash. Systemic diseases can also be associated with a rash. Your description is vague and I cannt make a definite daignosis.