Question
Posted by: zavi | 2004/11/09

Underweight

i am underweight based on my height and find it very difficult to pick up weight.
The reasons for this are i believe due to malabsorption where my body does not convert the food i eat into fat or muscle.
Is there a supplement to take for this? like digestive enzymes or
do i need to eat more

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Zavi

If you are not eating good foods and enough of it, it can be the cause. Products that help absorption are Urticalcin from A Vogel used with Bio-Strath Elixir. Something many people forget to do is to deworm. If you have not in the last six months been dewormed, please do so. It is something every human needs to do every 6 months.

Kind regards.

Estie