Question
Posted by: mary | 2006/07/28

underwear

hi i caugth my little brother sniffing my underwear while he was playing with himself. when asked him why he was doing this he said that all his friends do it and that my panties smelled nice. he then asked if he could see me naked as he has never seen a girl naked before. he is 11 and i am 13. i did let him see me naked and he promised that he would leave my panties alone from now on. was it wrong for me to let him see me naked. i dont have problem with been naked infront of people i do lot of modeling and udress infront of a lot guys and girl.

Expert ImageTeen expert

If he happened to see you naked, this is a bit different from you offering to show him your body.

Whilst his curiosity is normal it is also important that this does not become something he does regularly. Its fine for him to like girls, but not to direct these feelings towards his own sister.

In future I would suggest you let him know that his interest in girls is ok, but its not appropriate to direct this at you - or to steal posessions from you or other girls, or he could find himself in a whole lot of trouble.

1
Posted by: anonymous | 2006/08/05

Well if he was sniffing YOUR underwear did u stop to think that he might be incestuous?? its a sexual orientation meaning that he might be lusting after the idea of having sex with you

Reply to anonymous