Question
Posted by: Angry Armpits | 2002/12/07

Underarm rash thought to be caused by excessive perspiration

Have a very angry underarm rash which is particularly bad in warm weather. Excessive perspiration results in bright yellow stains on clothing. Rash is not itchy but burns and is red and uncomfortable. Please advise best treatment - thank you

AA, it may be an infection, but it may also be contact dermatitis due to the deodorant you’re using. The best would be to see your doctor and have him take a look at it as these things can get out of hand quickly. Good luck.

2
Posted by: worried wife to be | 2002/12/08

My husband to be has the same problem , i buy him "germoline" he finds it works well

Reply to worried wife to be

Reply to worried wife to be