Question
Posted by: Sund | 2004/10/28

Underactive thyroid Glands

I have underactive thyroid glands and would like to go onto some kind of slimming tabs-eg Bioslim, what are the risks involved, and what do you recommend

Dear Sund
I trust that you are receiving thyroid replacement therapy from your dr to assist the thyroid to function normally again which should also assist with weight loss. I am personally not in favour of all these slimming products, but do not think that Bioslim will interfere with low thyroid function. It is safer and less expensive to use a low-fat diet and exercise to achieve weight loss, so give this alternative a thought.