Posted by: betsie | 2010/10/25

under eye wrinkles

Hello expert. How can i get rid of wrinkles under my eyes (the area between my lower eyelid and the boneyrim?)

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Betsie, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would like to examine the area before deciding on the best treatment options. Treatment typically depends on the cause and furthermore a combination approach will give the best results. Generally speaking treatment options include a good SPF 50 or higher (must contain zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide) applied several times daily, a stimulatory eye cream (such as NeoStrata Bionic Eye Cream), glycolic acid peels, Botox, dermal fillers, and fractional skin resurfacing.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.