Question
Posted by: Cathrine | 2006/10/30

Under arm pain

Hi, I am 36 years old & I have been having a pain just below my armpit, directly to the left of my breast for a couple of months. It is not severe, but rather a dull ache & it comes & goes, but is getting more consistant & painful. I can't feel any lumps so I don't think it's breast cancer, but that is still a worry. Should I see a DR?

HI Cathrine
Could be a rib or the muscles in-between the rib or even the lung - yes you should ask your GP to have a look. Rather be safe than sorry. Does not sound like breast cancer.

1
Posted by: Lilly of the Valley | 2006/10/30

Hi Cathrine! I have the very same thing - the left arm! Sometimes it feels like the gland there. Too scared to go to the doctor!

Reply to Lilly of the Valley