Question
Posted by: Betsy | 2008/01/28

Under active thyroid

Hello Doctor Debbie

I've been trying to conceive for over 2 years, I was told by the FS it's due to my under active thyroid, I was on Eltroxin but discontinued use 2 months ago, due to side effects.Please let me know what natural supps. to use to assist me with conceiving.

Thans ib advance.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

for your thyroid you can use FoodState's thyroid support formula. You might need to add things like L-Tyrosine just depending on how sluggish the thyroid is. I would suggest you consult with a natural practitioner like a registered homoepath to be able to measure your improvement and to make sure nothing else is preventing you from conceiving.

Dr Debbie