Question
Posted by: ams | 2004/10/17

Uncut

I am uncircumcised and i want to be circumcised but i dont know why i have such a fasination with it i have read everything there is to be read about it i just love it. i am very weird and dont know why can u help me?

Circumsition has been argues to death on this forum, please see the archives for more information.

Life is all about choices, so if you have the money, a reliable surgeon that will not botch up your genitals and think you are making the right decision, who are we to say that you are weird.

Dr Elna McIntosh
PS. You do loose a little bit of length though

1
Posted by: Volcano | 2004/10/17

Appears that way when flacid, Dr Elna. The fact is you lose the 'overhang'.

Reply to Volcano