Question
Posted by: scorpio | 2011/07/18

Unconscious sadness

Hi. I have just got involved in a relationship after being friends with the guy for 2 years. I dont know what happens to me, but I change. I am really happy with him and he with me, but something deep inside me (unconscious) is troubling me and I dont know what it is. I experience this in everyone of my relationships. I become distant and sad where when I am single, I am chirpy and exciting. I just cant put my finger on what it is and why I change like this. I am seeing a psychologist but havent been able to resolve this issue. Please assist. Thanks.

If you are currently seeing a competent psychologist, and have actually been working on this issue, I have no magic to solve it by remote control ! The relevant aspects of this apparently recurring problem probably do lie fairly deep or complex, and your psychologist should be perfectly placed to help you work through these, understand them, and find solutions.

1