Question
Posted by: Help | 2004/01/28

Uncomfortable feeling

I'm 7weeks pregnant and have this uncomfortable feeling like I would vomit anytime but nothing comes out.
This has been happening since I was 5 weeks preg and It's an everyday, 24hr feeling.
What should I take to combat this feeling 'cos It just makes my life miserable and hate being pregnant as this is my first.
Thanks.

This is quite common. You could try simple measures like eating dry toast first thing in the morning, eating samll frequent meals and avoiding spicy foods.

3
Posted by: www | 2004/01/29

Also remember that no 2 pregnancies are the same, so if you have morning sickness this time, that doesn't mean you'll have it next time, if you do decide to have another baby. The "queezy" feeling you're having will probably get better or go away completely by week 12, the tiredness and most other horrible things also start going away then and normally it's more smooth sailing from there on. Just try to remember that having a healthy baby will probably be the most important thing you'll ever do in your life. Even if you don't enjoy it (which I also didn't), try to get through it without it stressing you out too much. Holding that little being WILL make it all worth it, even though it probably just sounds like an old cliche to you right now. Believe me - it's amazing.

Reply to www
Posted by: Norma | 2004/01/29

Like Tammy said, it's called "MORNING SICKNESS", and there is nothing you can do about it. Just hang in there........ when you hold your baby is would be all forgotten.

Reply to Norma
Posted by: TAMMY | 2004/01/28

Hi there, this could just be morning sickness. I've had it for 3 months while I was pregnant and you have to try and stick it out. Try some ginger biscuits or stoney ginger beer. It also helps if you have small meals instead of those large eating for two meals. Just hang in there and make the best of your pregnancy, rather go through this then to never have a baby.
When it's all over you'll realise it was worhtwhile

Reply to TAMMY