Posted by: Sam | 2009/11/26


over the last couple of months, i seem to be struggling with an uncomfortable discharge, yellowish in colour &  with an odour. i thought it was thrush but my symptoms are different i think. its not a particularly heavy discharge but its there &  i dont know what' s causing it or how to treat it. i only wear cotton underwear although i do wear jeans/pants more than skirts or dresses. please help as its affecting my sex life horribly

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

It is always important to see your GP and perform a pap smear and assess the discharge .
The description seems to fit the diagnosis of Bacterial vaginosi or trichomonas infection which are easily treatable

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009/11/26

Go and see your gynie

Reply to Top Cat

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.