Posted by: Reply | 2009/09/11


Thank you for the response.
I have been in Tara about 3years ago and Denmar in pta. I will see a dietician if I find one specialising in Bulimics, please advise? I am in JHB. My height is 1.6

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear Uncomfortable
If you are the same Reader who posted a question about suffering from bulimia on the 10th, then you can visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area. Phone your nearest dietitian and ask if she/he specialises in bulimia and if not, who she/he can refer you to in Joburg. There well over 1000 dietitians in SA and I do not know which of them specifically concentrate on bulimia. You can also phone the Head Office of ADSA at: (011) 789-6621 or 789-1383 during office hours to find out which dietitians in your area specialise in eating disorders such as bulimia.
Best regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.