Posted by: Jane | 2008/09/09

My vagina started to have this uncomfortable light burning, dry, red irritation 2 weeks ago. I used all sorts of creams to eas the irritation. Now I have a brown, actually pinkish discharge and not due for my period in 2 weeks. I was on the inkections for a while, back on the pill again, haven' t had my period in a long time.
I figured i must have an infection so I am using a vaginal cream.You think it would help? Is it normal that since I stopt the injection and back on the pill again for about 6 months now that I get light discharge now and then.

This discharge sounds like an infection. Since the creams are not helping, I would suggest that you see a doctor.