Question
Posted by: LK | 2005/11/29

Uncomfortable

Dear Doc

We are trying to conceive, and I have now been on my 3rd doze of Clomid and Pregnyl Injection. I take Utrogestan at night. I am one week away from having my period (hopefully not!!). Since the weekend, I am feeling nauseous any time of the day, but what worries me most, is I am feeling uncomfortable/having cramps/pain in my lower abdominal/pelvic area. It comes and goes. I also have sore/tender breasts (which could be as a result of the Utrogestan?) Is this normal, or should I see my gynae?

The abdominal pain could be from ovestimulation of the ovaries and the rest of the symptoms may be from the medication. If the pain is severe, you should contact your gynaecologist.

Best wsihes