Question
Posted by: Mankind | 2004/11/13

Uncomforable in my midrif.

Doc,
Quick question. I have devoloped and "black hole" in my mid to lower front. It's a contant feeling of uncomfart.Like when you have eaten to much. I just doesn't go away. Tried some stuff from the pharamcist once, that worked. I suspect that it might be s stomach ulser or something else wrong in the intestine erea. A "sore" of some kind. Do you have any ideas? What is the simtoms of a stomach ulser? Any advice on how to fix this, if indeed it seem to be serious...

Mankind, it sounds like it might be due to a stomach problem like gastritis or even an ulcer. You can try taking ranitidine 150mg twice a day for a couple of days, but it if doesn’t take away the problem the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.