Question
Posted by: Shabba | 2005/06/18

Unclassifiable headache

I have a trouble with this headache which does nt seem to end,on the left side of my head.There is tension and swelling of the vein on the left side of my head and I have trouble concerntrating while studying or listening to a lecture, because I end up seeing double visions or get fits or fall asleep.When I exercise there is pressure on the on the veins of the left side of my head.I quit all drug medication because it ain't working.What should I do?

Shabba, the easiest would be to see a neurologist and have him sort it out for you. You can also mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za so that i can send you something on the most common types of headaches. Good luck.