Question
Posted by: Carol | 2004/11/15

Uncanny events and happenings

U guys must excuse my rattling on .. but I always think someone out there may be having a rough time , and maybe my challenging but most enjoyable life can help someone.

CS ... I have found a job .. I start tomorrow .. I have been here exactly a month I have a home and a job ....

But whats more is this .. my stepmom and I had never realy got to know each other on my previous visit down here i found her mildly irritating ,... I was here a week and I started to develop a real fondness for this lady which has turned into a deep love and respect .. now her son passed away from AIDS last tuesday !!! and my dad was saying to me this evening isnt it funny how I arrived just in time to be able to help them , support my stepmommy and generaly just be there ..

And the sequence of events has been just as odd .. the first job I went for I didnt get ..but if I had i wouldnt have been able to be here for my folks .... I found a house quickly cos that was my biggest worry ... and now just in time I have a job .. its a temp job for 3 months with a chance to become permanent .... which at the moment for me is perfect .. and whats more the young girlie that interviewed me is also a recovering addict and wants Stephen to join her group that does talks etc at the schools down here !!

Quite honestly this has been positive thinking that has done it .. and getting on well with people ....

Im feeling almost 100 % chuffed with myself ...

Dear Carol,
HEllo again ! And now you say you're rattling on, rather than babbling, so that must be some sort of improvement ! COngratulations --- a new home and job within a month is pretty good going ! How nice that you're forming such a good relationship with stepmom, and were there in time to help with her bereavement. And now, a chance for Stephen to start doing some good, based on his experiences.
I suspect that 100 % chuffed, or at least 99 %, sounds well earned. Thanks for continuing to encourage us all.

3
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/16

Hi Carol... how wonderful.
Isn't it amazing how everything happens for a reason?
I hope that your good fortune continues.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/11/16

hi carol

i'm so happy for you girl

as you say it had a lot to do with a positive attitude and someone was deffinately watching out for you .....

enjoy

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/16

Hi Carol,

And so right you are to be feeling this way as well.
Sometimes, even though we don't take notice of it, your posting sounds as if there is a much higher power at work here than we generally realise.

Positive thinking helps a great deal too. Good for you Carol. & don't worry about the "rambling", we all have our turns now & then. What better way than sharing with us your good fortune.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun