Question
Posted by: Quality control | 2006/11/02

Unbelievable

Hey Doc

I can't believe some of the questions you gotta put up with! That one about kickboxing is priceless, man! It's like me driving along looking for a place and stopping to ask someone for directions, but simply saying "I'm lost!". What good does that do? Maybe in a rare moment of clairvoyance, the good fitness doc will guess where you are, will somehow have access to the Yellow Pages of the world to help you out. Jeez, good luck...

Hi Quality control

I hear what you are saying, I'm not sure that I agree entirely with your views, though I take your point.

From my personal point of view, those types of questions are a little frustrating, because there's no way to answer them, it's a lose-lose for me and the person sending the question in. I hate having to say sorry, can't help you.

On that note, if anyone knows of a database or a quick way to look things like this up, please let me know, because this sort of question is actually asked a lot, and I have absolutely no idea how to find the answer. The only thing that I know works is word of mouth, talking to people in the local gyms and so forth. But there is no internet directory that lists all kickboxing clubs in a city, for example. So if that list exists, please let me know, it'll help everyone!

But try to be understanding, it's difficult for me to think of how to look it up, there is no Yellow Pages, so i do understand where the questions come from. I just hope that people appreciate that I can't always answer them.

Ross