Question
Posted by: Harry | 2008/01/28

unanswered question on cortisol

Dear Cybervet,
I notice that your response to the question about cortisol is conspicuous in its absence. I remember a dog in our family when I was a child having a cortisol problem which was remedied with medication. Could you please clarify whether costisol should be low or high and what the significance is, and what the symptoms are.

I am sorry I can't trace your question. Please send it again. Thanks.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2008/01/28

I saw your earlier question, but a) have no experience with this, and b) figured after a cursory glance at Google that this is quite a complicated thing. You're asking quite a big question - can't your vet help you?

Reply to Chill