Question
Posted by: Worried | 2005/01/10

Unable to respond during intercourse

Dear Doc C,

I'm a 37yr old female who's currently seperated from my husband for 6 months now. The last time we were intimate was about 8 months ago. I do feel part of our problem was my not being able to respond when we have intercourse. I do however feel that my problem goes deeper than this but I'm not willing to discuss it now. My husband was the only person I was ever intermate with, as quickly as I get aroused its gone. I'm a bit shy to discuss this with my docro. I would like some help please.

The sexologist should be able to give you some advice. Please post to her.

2
Posted by: mw | 2005/01/11

A large part of sexual responce is in the head if you were having emotional problems then it could easly affect your sexual rosponce+

Reply to mw
Posted by: Jessica | 2005/01/10

Sorry to hear about your problem, I really hope that you find the answer I just want to pose one question: were you ever taken advantage of as a child? If so this might be the problem and then you need to see a doctor who can help you through it,

If not, I have no idea, let's see what the doctor thinks...

Jessica

Reply to Jessica