Posted by: Suleman | 2009/10/31

unable to produce child

I am happily married with normal sex life. Doctor said I am unable to produce child due to deficiency in my sperm.
No treatment helped yet. I convinced my wife to have sex with my friend till she gets pregnant.
My wife don' t like test tube baby any way.
Natural child with natural sex is my wife' s idea.
Shall we tell our friend about this or my wife will have sex in my absence, pretending cheating on me till she gets pregnant.
Then ignore him.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

This seems to be a desperate solution for an emotional volatile situation. It would definitely be in your relationships’ best interest to seek professional assistance from a psychologist to explore all the emotional and logistical concerns that might evolve out of this. If you want a loving, secure and open relationship to continue and want to create a stable home for a child, I would suggest that you seek assistance before just jumping into this solution – playing with emotions and lives is a potentially dangerous game.
You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/03

Totally sick!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: ozman | 2009/11/02

I R V....

Reply to ozman

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.