Question
Posted by: SR | 2006/07/19

Unable to post on CS Annex

Strange I don't seem to be able to post on CS annex?

Mr Administrator, whats happening?

I know nothing about this, but have found occasional technical glitches in which I can't reach the site at all, or some section of it.

17
Posted by: Casey | 2006/07/19

Also can't post.

Reply to Casey
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/19

I think you're right Chelle, otherwise it doesn't make sense. The twerp is in fact Didi, and yes, it is someone posting under a different nic. Ag foei tog.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Anika | 2006/07/19

I tend to agree Chelle....probably a technical isssue as it seems most cant get in........

Reply to Anika
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/19

I think it's just a technical glitch and doesn't have to do with banning or sifting. We're all paranoid! ;-)

I haven't read the other twerps comments yet, but somehow I don't think he is a stranger - more likely someone in disguise!

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/19

Funny how the good ones can't get in, yet the likes of Didi is in there already, stirring trouble. Doesn't make sense. I just hope things get resolved.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Anika | 2006/07/19

I actually came here today as I decided to stop posting there and at first did not even realise I could not get in until SR mentioned it....

Reply to Anika
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/19

Chelle, that's why I said I don't doubt the integrity of SR and Delene, can't understand why they can't get in. I hope they find the problem posters, it is just unbelievable what's happening on Annex.

As far as the other twerp's comment is concerned, I will not respond since "I don't talk to strangers" ;-)))

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/19

Also have a static IP and can't post. If they are doing the one by one releasing, they've already messed up. "Didi" started her day off insulting Buzz! Argh! - Big Post it note to self - stop irritating yourself! :-)

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/19

For what it's worth, I can get in but I think it has to do with the fact that I'm based at home - always the same IP address? Not sure.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: **Rose** | 2006/07/19

Hey All,

Been wondering the whole morning if i was the only one.
Seems i'm not :o)
Not sure if they will appreciate us posting here so gonna stay off for the day in case we cause any more problems with all the people who seem to hate us.

Well anyway, Hope you all have a fabulous day!

;o)

Reply to **Rose**
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/19

LOL
It happened before. Then they unblocked the people almost like one for one. Those who's got static Ip's I assume. probably for their own database. To be able to eliminate the crap on there. If its possible.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Nicolai | 2006/07/19

Me too, I thought maybe 'Lulo' was a bad word, but it is infact no so. Maybe we are getting our wish and they are putting a register in place or something to weed out the people who come online to just make the day a bit bleaker.

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: SR | 2006/07/19

Delene = means we will have to move the forum over to this side for today. It's called divide and rule or apartheid, lol

Reply to SR
Posted by: Anika | 2006/07/19

Well please let me know if you get a response - would love to know as well

Reply to Anika
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/19

morning, I cant either. Amazing that some people can. and some cant.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: SR | 2006/07/19

Anika = I emailed technical support asking why I have been blocked out? must be a mistake or something

Reply to SR
Posted by: Anika | 2006/07/19

Neither can I SR....maybe not such a bad thing considering what has been happening there :-)

Reply to Anika