Posted by: lily | 2009/02/14

unable to orgasm

Hi there

Ive been married for 2 years and I am unable to have a orgasim when we have sex. I' ve read about the different G-spots that a woman have, we tried different positions but still no orgasm. I' ve had a clitoral orgasm, but that is it. I' ve read that if you stimulate the G-spot inside, you have the urge to urine. I tried this and it worked but that is the only sensation I get, nothing more. Also It feels very uncomfortable when my husband stimulates me with his finger,or any sex toy. this should be enjoyable for me, but its not. I fear that this will cause problems in our marriage, because my husband loves to try different things, but because of the uncomfortness, I' m very skeptical.

Is there something wrong with me, what can I do to?


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Many women cannot orgasm at all. the majority areach orgasm through clitoral stimulation. Very few experience deep pelvic orgasms ( which are more related to a feeling of internal pressure)
clitoral stimulation is therefore the norm.
The stimulation of the clitoris need to be just right or it will become unconfortable, and many women cannot achieve orgasm through penile stimulation alone,a nd need additional stimulation by whatever means.
If it feels unconfotable when he stimulates you with fingers or toys you need to teach him what feels right for you. Most men think they know how to stimulate a woman, but because theyhave never really been taught, and female stimulation is very different from male stimulation - in practice - they have no clue.
teach him

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Pondo | 2009/02/15

I think your husband need a penis enlargement...

Reply to Pondo
Posted by: Ann | 2009/02/15

If you like clitoral stimulation, get your clit hood pierced vertically. Does wonders for the BIG O during intercourse. If you do not like direct stimulation, then get a horizontal hood piercing. For a vertical piercing, be sure that you can stick a Q-tip under your hood above the clit. If it goes in under the hood, go for it. If you want the piercing to be pain free then get some EMLA cream from a chemist, put some cream over your hood and cover with some plastic food wrap (cut to about 25mm x 25 mm and cover the cream where you will get the piercing. Do this an hour before getting the actual piercing. You will feel nothing. Make sure your husband wears a condom for at least 2-3 weeks until its healed (no exchange of body fluids). Then you will be welcomed into the orgasm while having sex club. I did it and my sex life has never been better. I not only orgasm every time, but multiple times in a row. I never could orgasm during sex before. The whole area erupts in pleasure now. Good luck!!!!!!!

Reply to Ann

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.