Question
Posted by: concerned | 2006/04/12

Unable to fall pregnant<br>

I am thirty years old and my son is now 8 years old. I have been trying to have a baby for 5 years now. I did fall pregnant last year but miscarried on my eighth week. I was advised by somone that I could have an imbalance please could you enlighten me more about same and if same is causing me not to fall pregnant. My gynae says there does not seem to be a problem with me and that we should have intercourse on the days that i ovulate which we haev tried.

You should have tests to check whether you are ovulating, whether your tubes are open and whether your partner's sperm count is normal. The fact that you fell pregnant last year is a good sign that there is no serious problem though.