Question
Posted by: monika | 2007/11/29

unable to concive

Dear Sir/Madam,
my name is monika and now in 30 yrs old.my husband is 32 yrs old and we r married for 3 yrs now.im unable to concive since 3 yrs we r trying.i have undergone to various tests and all r nomarl.my tubes r patent im not even a pcod person.but im not ovaulating.my cycles r normal but its seems fails cycles.my lh-11.4 mlu/ml, fsh-2.1 mlu/ml, prl-12.5 ng/ml. my ovaries r normal and healthy. i dont know where we r lacking.i have undergone for follicular assay to but nothing is being found im not making follicals.my husband sperm count is 40 million. 50% active, 20% struggling and 30 % dead. i am putting on weight without eating. im 76kgs rite now. im on the tabs: metformin, folicacid and this time i had inj of hmg 75mg.KINDLY HELP ME IM IN PAIN FOR NOT HAVING MY BABY. THANKS

Dear Monica

It appears that the problem of ovulatory dysfunction or poor quality eggs is the cause of the infertility. The sperm results appear to be reasonable but I cannot be absolutely sure if morphology evaluation was done. However, should there still be no conception, I would advise to proceed to intrauterine insemination in a stimulated ovulation cycle. The stimulation should be by means of injections
, and scan monitoring undertaken by a fertility specialist. If no follicle response is noted with injection stimulation then a attempt should be made towards an in vitro maturation (IVM) program.