Question
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/08

ummm...

ey Doc ead,

ma mates funeral is just now, the old lady is with him, told him yesterday that if i wasn't needed i wud not attend, funerals suck.

dont know where to put jaded, got the message, thank u, dont know who u r an am sorry 2 hear bout ur old man.... u can get me on doomsdaydonkey at hotmail dot com if u need anything.

doc, was watchin dr 9210 or wateva it eez last night, there was a fat chick who had lypo as well as a two large sections of fat cut right out of her, they were about 2.5 inches thick and each one was roughly 12 by 12 inches... the footage showed her cut open and under the fat there really is a thin person, it was really cool seeing the abbs under it all, amazin really, fat people are just thin inside but covered in a layer of well fat.... the only issue is that myself and most of society regard the thin undre hte fat as attractive...

not sure on were i stand with cosmetic surgery, have had it b4, very minor, my diick was to big so they made it smaller.

wot u up 2 ma main man, see u had some people jumpin up and down callin u a hippo... its so hard to please the masses these days...

was thinkin of sponsoring ma womin for a breast upgrade, she wants one, am thinkin that it wud benefit both of us but then i wud need commitment b4 going that route, tis a means to an end, she wud end up more confident, take less of ma shyte and have more men interested in her... doesn't sound like a good investment, wot du u think?

Cheers
Dude

Hi DUde,
Yes, these have been a chilly coupl of days, and not merely meteorologically speaking. I hadn't noticed the hippo bit, but yes, sometimes one grows so weary of pleasing the masses --- after all, what have they done, lately, to please me ? :}
You know, I think G has put his/her finger on something rather relevant, about the change of tone in your recent messages. Sometime in life one needs to start making transitions --- eventually, even if its only when you reach 90, you'll inevitably be less studly, and find a diminishing supply of willing women, and value a good companion not only for sexual purposes.
Maybe you need to practice being with someone who will indeed take less of your shyte, and be less exclusively grateful for your physical attentions ; however that is achieved.
So whatever gruesome plastic surgery show you were watching apparently demonstrated the truth of the old saying that within every fat guy there's a think guy wanting to get out ? In my case, its not a thin guy, but an entire rugby team seeking their freedom, but that's not your problem.
Sorry to hear about your mate's funeral. And if you think funerals suck ( how weird would be anyone who actually enjoyed them ? ) they're even worse in a way for the guy whose funeral it is. Hope jaded can be halped with some support and encouragement in what sounds like a really tough situation. Maybe if you know the old guy concerned, you'd be pleased to assist him
How's the cat ?

9
Posted by: LickyGloove | 2007/06/11

YOu do know Jaded .. I'm sure you choose not to.

Reply to LickyGloove
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/09

ey C,

u think u on level 5 but u really just got a window dressing position on level 3 due to fat biatch equity... try reading more books or playing chess, it may increase ur IQ by 5 points a year...

and stop trying so hard to get into my pants, that emails for jaded not horney hardcore porno freaks like u!

Cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/08

Ja Echelle. Guess too much drugs, boobs and bj's took their toll on the dude's abilities.

Reply to C.
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/08

little big stalker? LOL!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/08

thats nice, u keep coming u little big stalker...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/08

And I replied.

Reply to C.
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/08

ey C... i replied just 4 u on 1989...
u a laugh really!

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/08

ey,

dont know really... chicks r a dime a dozen when u have a good ride these days... maybe going for someone who doesn't need breasts or a shoulder to cry on every 5 seconds might b anotha plan... i dunna wots ur star sign

Reply to Dude
Posted by: G | 2007/06/08

Ha Ha - that's hysterical, not the boob op, just the way the post is phrased :-))

I could be wrong, but in your strange way are you thinking starting to think commitment with your gf, just that your mind hasn't quite caught up to it ... thinking of life partners, older women, going back to your gf, thinking of something shallow on a deeper level (the way you seem to handle stuff) i.e boob job ... are there gonna be wedding bells soon Dude??

Reply to G