Question
Posted by: DUE | 2008/01/11

ULTRASOUND

HI I WUD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE ULTRASOUND DATE THAT THE DOCTORS GIVE IS ACCURATE, I AM 39+2 THAT IS WHAT MY DOCTORS SAY AND THE ULTRASOUND DATE SAY 39+5 WHICH IS CORRECT. MY EXPECT DUE DATE IS 12/01/08 WHICH IS TOMORROW, I AM JUST TIRED AND SLEEP ALOT, AND WOULD JUST LIKE TO BE OVER.

The scans are accurate to within 3-4 days, so your period dates are probably correct.

1
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/01/11

dates can not always be accurate either by the doc or the ultrasound, pregnancy can last anything between 39-42weeks, so 40 wks is just an average calculation.

Enjoy your little one he/she will be here soon.

Reply to Lulu