Posted by: red | 2004/01/29

ulcerative colitis

What is a doctor called who specialises in colon problems

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Red, the best person to see would be a gastroenterologist. They work with everything from the oesophagus to the rectum. Good luck.
PS, I’m sorry I took so long to answer your question, but all the answers posted in reply to questions posted on the 29th somehow got lost in Cyberspace. Here it is again.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lerato | 2004/02/17

Dear Cyberdoc. I have written to you several times requesting contact details of an allergy specialist in Pretoria. I even sent you email as you suggested, but have not received any response from you. I understand you are abusy person, but I would really appreciate your help in locating an allergy specialist in Pretoria or surounding areas.

Thank you

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: Twinkle | 2004/01/31

'n gastro-entroloog

Reply to Twinkle

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.