Question
Posted by: red | 2004/01/29

ulcerative colitis

What is a doctor called who specialises in colon problems

Red, the best person to see would be a gastroenterologist. They work with everything from the oesophagus to the rectum. Good luck.
PS, I’m sorry I took so long to answer your question, but all the answers posted in reply to questions posted on the 29th somehow got lost in Cyberspace. Here it is again.

2
Posted by: Lerato | 2004/02/17

Dear Cyberdoc. I have written to you several times requesting contact details of an allergy specialist in Pretoria. I even sent you email as you suggested, but have not received any response from you. I understand you are abusy person, but I would really appreciate your help in locating an allergy specialist in Pretoria or surounding areas.

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: Twinkle | 2004/01/31

'n gastro-entroloog

Reply to Twinkle